Raising the level of play
on the Eastern Shore
Plans for the 2020-2021 Season
Tryout dates are November 3, 5 and 7, 2020.
Practices are held weekly on Tuesday or Thursday Evenings and Saturday Mornings. Our coaching staff is so excited to get back into the gym with you!
- Maximum of 12 players per team.
- Staggered start times or gym entry points.
- Players + Staff will be screened (with a temp check) prior to entry.
- Spectators will not be allowed during practices.
- No communal supplies. Each team will have their own set of balls, cart, cleaning + medical supplies.
- 30 minutes between practice end - start times.
- Players will be socially distanced as much as volleyball allows.
What are you doing to make yourself better for your team?
Strength & Conditioning is so important during the
Click here for a great workout you can do without a gym membership!
Amanda has over 10 years experience coaching volleyball. She started coaching Junior Varsity at NCHS and 5 years ago took over the program as Head Coach for the Varsity Program.
6 years ago, she also took over the director position of MidShore Volleyball Club. While overseeing the club, Amanda has helped grow the club and encourage positive growth for the sport on the Eastern Shore.
Continuing education is extremely important to Amanda. She attends at least one coaching clinic per year, The Art of Coaching being the most recent in April 2018. She is a member of GMS+, VCT, and AOC to continually gain knowledge and understanding while collaborating with other coaches. She encourages her staff to attend clinics with her, utilize the online forums they are members of, and train with other coaches. "If you ever think you know it all, you should call it quits; there is always something to learn."