New to MidShore, in the building stages formerly called "MidShore Minis," we are excited to add a new program for our Middle and High School students who wish to keep up their skills, but can't commit fully to the travel season.
- Teams of 7 - 8 players, grouped by age and skill
- Friday Evenings : Team Practice about 1 hour and compete about 1.5 hours each week with their team.
- Developing Athlete skills and new coaches through a lead coaching style of practice.
- Provided Practice Shirt & Jersey
- 7 week season to allow players to join in when they have availability around other sports and commitments.
- Ending with a tournament style playoff for all teams!
We are passionate about growing the love of volleyball on the Eastern Shore of Maryland. For our younger players interested we have skills clinics to prepare you for joining a regional team. Our Clinic is held at the Denton Camp Location 424 E. Wesley Circle, Denton, MD)
Minis are open to elementary aged kids in 1st - 5th grade. This low commitment introduction to volleyball in a FUN environment is sure to bring joy to your littlest volleyball enthusiast. Whether you are just exploring volleyball for the first time, or have been a part of our minis before, this BRAND NEW experience is sure to keep you coming back for more!
Our team of fun-loving volleyball players and coaches will be bringing the energy and fun to the brand new MidShore Minis Clinics. Providing lots of jumping, throwing, passing, catching and all around athletic skill development, we aim to make this an fun and exciting environment to introduce your player to volleyball!
DATES + TIMES, TBD
Improve your skills with a 1:1 skills session. This one-hour, individualized plan will be set up with a coach of your choosing to help you grow in a skill or area you are interested in. (Based on availability). Limited availability on Wednesday + Friday evenings during the season. 1:1 Sessions are limited to 4 per evening.
$75 / hour - Midshore Families
$100 / hour - Non Midshore Families
For Private Sessions please email the club director, Amanda, at MidShoreVB@Gmail.com