THREE things you NEED to do before walking in the door for tryouts (NO EXCEPTIONS):
1. Determine your Age Division by clicking HERE
2. You will need to register in TWO different places:
First, register the athlete for a USAV Membership by clicking HERE
• A USAV membership costs $55. CHRVA has recommended that everyone registers with a "Tryout" registration, which costs $20 and is non-refundable. Please be sure the tryout membership dates include the tryout date AND you complete the registration as the athlete attending tryouts. We can not accept memberships with parents names on them. This allows your daughter to tryout with multiple clubs if she desires. Once your daughter has been chosen for a team, you will need to go back into your USAV account and designate which club you will be playing for and also pay the additional $35 for a full membership before she can be added to her respective roster.
• Print out the USAV receipt that will display at the end of the registration - IMPORTANT: you will not be able to participate in tryouts if you do not have this receipt with dates that include the tryout date AND the athlete's name on the membership on hand the day of tryouts.
Second, click the registration button to register for your MidShore tryout time(s)
• If you would like to tryout for multiple teams, please select each date / time.
• $10 fee includes any tryout you attend.
• Tryout fees are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE.
3. Fill out the medical release form and bring it with you to tryouts - click HERE to download.